Introducing the 2016 Team of Interns
What is The FLOW Internship?
We believe that when people discover their God-given gifts, find ways to develop them in a safe setting, and follow where Jesus is leading, we achieve a crazy sense of FLOW and God uses us in amazing ways.
Design my own paid internship? What’s the catch?
There is no catch! We are committing to developing the very best leaders we can find! Instead of finding interns to simply help out around the office, we’re dedicated to creating an experience that will impact the trajectory of your life.
Interns, in collaboration with BIC Canada will design how many months of the summer and how many hours per week they will work. They will also be able to decide what they’d like to learn and how they will contribute to the local church during the duration of their internship.
Dream. Dare. Do: Our Focus
Flexibility and Foundations
- Each experience is hand-tailored to your own individual learning goals.
- We’ll focus on the core foundational elements of what it means to follow Jesus in the 21st Century.
Lifestyle and Laughter
- Leaders pay attention to their whole life. From finances to relationships, spiritual disciplines to skills development. We’ll take time on all these.
- We’re committed to having a ridiculously good time all Summer long!
Opportunities & Outcomes
The internship is loaded with experiential activities (and road trips!) and opportunities to learn from many different people.
Each intern will be mentored to achieve solid outcomes by the time their placement is over.
Work & Worship
- You’ll get real-time experience in the workplace, mentored by a supervisor committed to teaching you and learning from you.
- We’ll be looking for God in everything and discover how his love is our motivation for serving others.